Janome Sewist 500 Reviews 2022
Now no more stitching with a needle and thread in hand. There are various sewing machines on the market that can be used for designing purpose along with the simple stitching of clothes. One of such machine is Janome Sewist 500 Sewing machine. The 25 Built-In Stitches in Janome 500 allows you to create a variety of design as per his imagination. With the facility of a 1-Step Automatic Buttonhole, you can make buttonholes easily. Also, the built-in Auto Needle Threader helps in threading the needle quickly without wasting time, and we do not have to stress our eyes too.
Janome Sewist 500 Electronic Sewing Machine for Sale
Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure allows you to stitch fabrics of variable thickness. Janome best beginner sewing machine comes with a bunch of different accessories like – Bobbins, Felt, Extra Needles, a Screwdriver, Seam Ripper/Buttonhole Ripper, Zipper Foot, Blind Hemming Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Overedge Foot, Automatic Buttonhole Foot, a Quilting Guide and more.
The auto thread cutter let you focus on your designing rather than searching scissors to cut thread again and again. However, Janome sewing machine sewist 500 is rich in all those characteristics that any sewer can demand or think of. If you do not know how to use it, refer Jamone Sewist Manual.
JANOME SEWING MACHINE 500 FEATURES
- Horizontal rotatory hook & High speed and an extra spool pinhole
- Reverse stitching
- Auto declutch bobbin winder
- Top Loading bobbin and see-through window
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- Automatic needle threader
1. Horizontal rotatory hook & High speed and an extra spool pinhole
The bobbin cover plate is transparent so that you can quickly see how much thread is left before starting the next step in any sewing project. A horizontal full rotary hook is used in the bobbin compartment, which is what helps reduce thread jamming. Check out Janome sewing machines price on Amazon Janome sewing machines sale offers.
There is an extra spool pinhole so that the bobbin can be loaded without unthreading the top thread. The needle is adjustable to five positions with an incandescent work lamp lights the workspace
2. Reverse stitching
Reverse stitching is done with the quick-press lever on the front-right of the machine. The carrying handle at the top retracts to stay out of the way while the machine is in use. A drop feed-dog lever can be accessed at the back of the machine by removing the extension table. When the extension table is removed, you can do free-arm sewing and tackle pant legs, sleeves, and cuffs.
3. Auto declutch bobbin winder
In some sewing machines, we find difficulty while taking out or loading the bobbin. It even kill your time to load or take the bobbin out. But, 500 Janome sewing machines have the automatic declutch bobbin winder that easily comes out without frustrating and killing our time. You may think it’s just a seconds matter, but all these seconds that we save help us to finish our project quickly.
4. Top Loading bobbin and see-through window
In Janome Sewist sewing machines, you have to insert the bobbin from the top and also has a see-through window that let us know how much thread is left on the bobbin. This may seem to be a minimal factor, but we get to know the importance while sewing and helps us to concentrate more on designing rather than focusing on the less important stuff.
5. Automatic Thread Cutter
The auto thread cutter in the machine plays an important role. Every time taking the scissor for cutting threads is somewhat an irritating task. Automatic thread cutter saves the time of the sewer and helps in finishing the project faster. Also, read Janome sewing machine reviews to know better.
6. Automatic needle threader
One more characteristic that is very dear to all the sewer is the automatic needle threader. Many sewers may be suffering from weak eyesight. For them threading the needle is the most difficult task which may sometimes irritate them doing the sewing task. The auto needle threader saves time and keeps the sewer free from annoying and frustrating tasks.
JANOME 500 SEWIST SPECIFICATIONS
- Product Name : Janome 500
- Item Model Number : SVDSEWIST500BONUSBUNDLE
- Package Dimensions : 20 x 17 x 10.5 inches
- Weight : 16 pounds
- Colour : White with aqua blue trim
All About Janome Sewist Sewing Machine
Best sewing machines for beginners, Janome Sewist has got high ratings and overwhelming review by its customers. Mos od the Customers are recommending Janome best sewing machine to others who are in search of a computerized sewing machine.
The excellent Janome Sewist 500 manual can be understood by both the rookies as well as experts. Janome portable sewing machines are completely user-friendly and easy to operate. However, to know more about Janome best sewing machine for beginners machine, go through the Janome Sewist 500 sewing machine review and resolve all your doubts.
- Very good and useful instruction manual
- Smooth stitching
- Sturdy machine
- Won’t jam
- Easy to operate
- Sews through the thick fabric
- Includes hard case
- Needle threader works well
- Makes grinding noise
- Some customers have complained about that stitch width dial is hard to move
Follow the steps below to oil a Janome Sewist 500 sewing machine-
1. Remove the screw present on top of the machine.
2. Apply a drop or two if necessary on parts like the cylinder present at the side of the machine, shuttle hook, bobbin hook etc., and whichever part requires oiling.
3. Wipe away the excess oil to avoid greasing the fabric by accident.
Follow the steps below to know how to thread a Janome Sewist 500 sewing machine-
1. Pass the thread under the thread guide.
2. Draw it along the right channel of the machine and around the bottom of the thread guide.
3. Pull it around the left channel of the machine.
4. Draw the thread over the take-up lever.
5. Drag the thread gently into the eye of the take-up lever.
6. Slip the thread behind the needle frame.
7. Then pass the thread into the eye of the needle.
In order to take apart a Janome Sewist 500 sewing machine, all you need to do is unscrew all the nuts holding the machine together. On doing so, you will be disassembling the whole machine.
In order to understand how to use a Janome Magnolia 500 sewing machine, follow the steps below-
1. Raise up the foot lever.
2. Place the fabric required to sew under the needle frame.
3. Lower the needle frame making sure the fabric is intact.
4. Using the presser foot lever, start sewing the fabric.
Follow the steps below to adjust bobbin tension on Janome 500 Sewist sewing machine-
1. Guide the thread about the winder thread guide of the bobbin.
2. Thread through the bobbin hole inside out.
3. Place the bobbin on the winder spindle.
4. Push the bobbin towards the right side there by adjusting the tension of it.
Moreover, we hope this Janome Sewist 500 review is helpful and purposive for you. To know more about Janome sewing machine, please go through the Janome 500 review above and resolve all your doubts. We have tested and studied several Janome Sewist reviews, to provide you with the accurate info.
Janome Sewist 500 Sewing machine is best for beginners with 25 built-in stitches and a 1-step buttonhole. This machine is a great unit which is coming at an affordable price. Read specifications, features with pros & cons to know more about Janome 500 sewing machine